Yes you can! There are many universities that offer graduate entry Medicine: here’s a list of universities which offer GEM from the MSC’s website. You also have the option to apply for undergraduate medicine.

Having a Biomedical Sciences degree will probably be helpful or some of the content that you’ll cover in first and second year!

Let's connect! See more of my day-to-day:

Click here to see the questions already submitted - don't forget to check back there to read your answer!

Posted by:Life of a Medic

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.